Friday, March 8, 2013

style.

ashley has always had some pretty awesome style.

loved coming across this old pic of her from fall of 2008.  she was almost 4.  this is such a fun age!

(still looking at those hello kitty knock-off crocks, trying to figure out if they are on the wrong feet, because the usually were..)

the other most awesome thing about this layout is the stitching.  I LOVE lives stitchies series.  hello, I do have ALL of them, and they are usually a staple on just about every page…

I sent her a special request to create some in whites, black, brown, and especially jute.

she totally delivered!!

(LOVE YOU LIV!!!)

(click on the layout for full list of the goodies of liv’s I used.)

little-girl-has-style_mindy

thanks for all your well wishes for the sick man of the house..  still waiting for things to get back to “normal”.

to top it off, I spent the day with lynn at snowbasin.  her first time and she ROCKED IT!!

(but it has been 4 years since I have gone snowbaording..  I am a little sore today.)

(I love advil.)

oh, and I just got the cute little girl in the above layout from school.  seems we might have strep in our home to go along with everything else. :/

1 comment:

Ally's Corner said...

I always love to see your layouts you are so great at scrapbooking. I now do online books for my girl’s scrapbook, it keeps me up to date something I never was scraping the other way and couldn’t stand it. I'm sorry your family is sick.. I hope everyone feels better soon.