Wednesday, November 7, 2012

my friend savannah.

this is my gorgeous, fun, funny, friend savannah and her family.

I will just say it right now, but these pix were so hard to narrow down!!  I kept finding more and more favorites…  seriously, you will understand soon.  she and her hubby are so cute together, and then there’s her adorable kids…

she makes me think about cutting my hair, she makes me laugh, and she is so fun to be around!

enjoy your picture overdose.

cantwell_44_edit_boostcantwell_04_edit_boostcantwell_06_edit_b&w burncantwell_09_edit_boostcantwell_15_edit_boostcantwell_13_edit_b&w burncantwell_08_edit_boostcantwell_20_edit_b&w burncantwell_24_edit_boostcantwell_28_edit_b&w burncantwell_30_edit_boostcantwell_39_edit_b&w burncantwell_42_edit_b&w burncantwell_40_edit_b&w burncantwell_36_edit_boostcantwell_47_edit_b&w burn

2 comments:

sav said...

you are FREAKING AH-MAZING!!!! Love them all. and love you too! can't wait to see the rest today! ;)

Julie said...

So cute! You did such a great job with this cute family.