Thursday, August 2, 2012

re-wind to july for a second.

due to the lifestyle I have adopted for the summer, I relaxed a bit too much.

I was a slacker.

but I made up for it before july was officially over.

they document some of our fun this summer..  click on them to find a complete list of products used.

some “this is the place” fun:

baby-animal-days_mindypitch

one of our trips to the dam:

beach_mindypitcher

another “dam” trip:

(hehe…)

happy_mindypitcher

and ashley’s emotional road to mastering her two wheeler sans training wheels.

trauma_mindypitcher

2 comments:

Nessa the Procrastinator said...

Very cute, but the bike story is absolutely precious. We always capture the moments that are happy and silly... but those moments of frustration and determination are worth remembering as well. :)

Jocelyn said...

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen any fun or cute pictures lately on your blog:-) It's ok...summer is time to relax and enjoy!!! I love the new header picture...yay for the fun wall!!!!