Monday, October 3, 2011

Scary

one of today’s new releases at jessica sprague is from carina gardner.

raven scary paper set:

(click on layout for full list of credits.)

raven_spooky_lo copy

last year at frightmares, we teased lynn relentlessly about one of these guys being her boyfriend.  she was such a good sport about the teasing.  the last night for frightmares, we kind of sort of convinced her to let us take a picture of her and her “boyfriend”.

go check out all the other new releases today!

the only thing scary that I will really be doing today is tackling my craft/scrap/sewing room.

if I ever dare share pictures of it’s present state, you’ll see why it is so scary.

2 comments:

Bits and Pieces of Me...Emily! said...

I love this layout! I never know what to do for halloween scrap pages, which is why I have never done any!

Jocelyn said...

Can you come over and clean up my craft room when you are finished with yours! I have brownies:-) Very cute layout...love all the draping banners!!!