Thursday, May 12, 2011

Remember these kids?

Maylee and Jaxon…
maylee&jax_08_b&w
I took their pictures as wee little cuties (see here, here, and here..) and got to take their, get this, 6 month pictures yesterday.
6 months!?!
Turns out other people’s kids seem to grow up too.
(Sad fact, I know.)
maylee&jax_01_vintage
But they sure were fun..  squealing (Maylee), followed by crying (Jaxon, poor guy!), and kissing (Maylee again!), with lots of smiles and two very cooperative babies was a lot of fun.
maylee&jax_03_vivid  maylee&jax_09_b&w maylee&jax_10_vintage maylee&jax_07_vintage_burn
Jax was a trooper, well, because, let’s face it, he put up with Maylee and all of her spunk..
jax_11_vintage
jax_02_vintage burn jax_07_b&w
Maylee was especially a trooper.  She thought she was so done..  she was ready for a nap and then I got this brilliant idea to slap a ruffly bum cover over that diaper, set her in my newest (new to me at least) chair, and snap some sweet pics of her (and her rolls).
maylee_03_old maylee_09_b&w maylee_13_b&w
She so put up with me in a fantastic way!
Now you may insert your own comment on the level of my baby hunger now…

2 comments:

anniebobannie said...

Third from the bottom is my FAVORITE!!! THey are adorable!

Janet said...

About a 250 on a scale of 1 to 10.