Friday, March 4, 2011

Lucky You

For a number of reasons..

I finished this project the other day:

lucky_you_1 lucky_you_2

Really enjoying playing with paper again.

It is also quite fun to make a mess, like I did sanding the edges of the fold-over flaps.  That was fun!

I used my Circut “Storybook” cartridge for the white marquee layer, and my “Doodley-Doo” cartridge for the lettering.  I couldn’t find a clover anywhere that I was happy with, so I made my own!

Today is another designer spotlight at Jessica Sprague, and if you enjoy the hybrid fun as much as I do, then you are in store for more fun!

Elle is one of the first designers I was set up to work with and her products are darling!  On top of that, they are easy.

Remember the Advent tree?

How about these Christmas cards?

Or the banner

Or these tags?

Her whole store is 25% off now through Sunday at midnight, so hop on it!

Even better, at Digi Lovely, you can download a freebie from miss Elle herself.

See, lucky you!

1 comment:

Cory and Kylee said...

I Love it! I want to make one!