Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ashley’s story.

At the beginning of the year, Ashley got this little book in primary, it’s intended use a scripture journal.

She did her own thing with it.

Almost every Sunday, she would get it out in Sacrament meeting, and start coloring away.

A couple of weeks ago, she revealed the book to me.

“This is the story of me and Brandon’s happy home…”

(Brandon is one of our favorite neighbor boys.  He and Ashley have already pretty much arranged their future marriage.)

august too 007

“This is a picture frame with our wedding picture in it.”

august too 008

“This is me cooking lunch for Brandon..  and here is Brandon at our table eating the lunch I cooked for him.”

august too 009

“Here are pictures of us in our wedding clothes..”

august too 010

“Here we are watching TV.  Brandon has the remote and he’s trying to find something for us to watch for a while.  I am crocheting.  We agreed to watch this for a while.”

august too 011

“Here we are going to bed.  That is our fireplace and our TV.  We are sleeping under the blanket I crocheted.”

august too 012

“We are watching the moon, and there is a shooting star!”

august too 013

“Now we are flying kites…”

august too 014 august too 015

“And here’s pictures of us so you can see how we are different…”

august too 016 august too 017

“The end!!!”

august too 018

I love it Ash!!

7 comments:

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

oh my goodness! She is so creative!

Ally's Corner said...

Oh I just love it. Alana told a boy in her class that she was going to marry him. This age is so sweet!!!

Dani said...

LOVE, love, love it!!!

Janet said...

It's from you and Merrill's great examples that she has this all figured out. (and it all works so well this way!) Way to go Ash, I love you.

BookwormMom said...

That story gives great insight into your home...and the happiness you have.

Truly, from the mouths of babes...

Julie said...

I just showed this to Brandon. He thinks it is great! So do I.

MEK said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! She is just so cute! Can't wait to see this at her wedding wih brandon in 20 years :)