Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm baaack!!!

I hope that bloggerdom is applauding right now, not booing.
I have made the decision to come back to blogging, my life just hasn't been the same without it! One might view it as an early Christmas gift to myself. ;)
But you know me (at least I hope you do..) I have to do it bigger and better, and for me that means making it multi-faceted, uber-organized, and such.
I still do have more than one blog, and I hope it works the way I hope it to.
I don't want it to take over my life, I simply want it back.
If you came here, as a follower of Scrapbooking etc., you didn't come to the wrong place, it's just been nudged over.. you can find it here.
But don't be a stranger here now!
I am plotting an awesome fall-ish give-away for followers only.. that means, to take part, be a prospective winner, you MUST BE A FOLLOWER. I would love to re-build a community! I would love for you to be a part of it...

6 comments:

Gramee said...

gramee breathes a sigh of relief..

we love you Mindy!

wonderful to have you back!

sorry it isn't your house moving!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Yay! So happy to have you back!!!!

Julie said...

Hurray! So glad you are back.

kdance10 said...

Glad to see you you back to the blogger world:) we need another play date

anniebobannie said...

i love Mindy!!! I will follow her WHEREver you go!!!

BookwormMom said...

Welcome back!