Sunday, July 12, 2009

I don't beleive in coincidences...

I never have.
So today, as I was walking down the hall to Relief Society, I heard the first few lines of the opening song being sung: "You Can Make the Pathway Bright". That particular Hymn says the word "sunshine" in it repeatedly.
I knew that my prayers that have been going strong for over a month now, were being answered.
Tuesday, I am speaking at my sister-in-law's (twice ;D) enrichment.
The topic: "Sunshine in my Soul".
Do you want to take a guess as to what the practice song and closing songs were?
"Scatter Sunshine" and "Sunshine in My Soul"..
See, no such thing as coincidences..
The lesson, given by our most awesome Relief Society President (one right after another.. geez our ward is blessed!) was what I have been praying for this week. As I have been gathering all of my thoughts, and trying to organize them, I began praying for inspiration to know that what I had prepared was what these sisters needed to hear. I needed aid in the "polishing" process..
Today's lesson included all the thoughts my "talk" hits on. It also gave me a couple of scriptures that will help to emphasize key points.
There are no coincidences.
Blessings abound.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That was great. What I needed to hear, I was talking to Ry about it last night. I struggle with a testimony that my prayers are being answered; Though I firmly believe they are being heard...