Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Park City...

Saturday, Merrill had the day off (YAY!!! FINALLY!!!!!) So we made BIG plans..
- get new tires on the car (Woo-hoo...).
- go to Park City (the first time for most of us, me included..)
Fun stuff!!
So here's the girls, when we are finally, really on our way..
Alvin came along too.
Ashley' is totally faking it in this pic.. but she thought it would be cute, and it is. She's nicer than my brothers were to me.. sharing her little shoulder.
Peyton loves this puppy.. it was Ashley's (thanks Brookers!).. and it is the favorite of any child who comes to my house. It was our buddy this day too.. that long ride.. the songs got slightly old... but Peyton was happy!
The girls got a break from the "boring" outlet shopping (boring to them..) and played on the little playground there.
Loved this sunshine...
Pey enjoyed too..
We stopped at McDonald's for a homeward bound treat..
Peyton is well acquainted with these french fries..
They looked forward to seeing "Devil's Slide", again, and watched for it.
It was such a fun day spent together..

7 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

So much fun! I am ready for good weather so we can go places....

Rachael said...

I have a deal with Jesse, the next time he gets to go skiing in Park City I get to go shopping at Tanger Outlet. That place is crazy addicting! I got Kimmy the cutest swim suit from that Osh Kosh store. Oh... and a coat for her for next year for like $12. That place is AWESOME!

BookwormMom said...

I'm dying to go back up there...I love the Outlets!

Ally0005 said...

Looks like you guys had the best time.

kdance10 said...

Way fun. I need to get back there again. Did you find some good stuff? That's so funny about the devils slide when i was little everytime we would camping we would all check it out

Nye Family said...

Love it. What a fun day. I love to go walk around the outlets, even if I dont buy anything. Your girls are adorable. So the other day I drove by the Best Western and thought, "I wonder if thats Merrill's?" And sure enough I checked your blog the other day and saw his business card. Congrats to the two of you. I am so proud of you BOTH. I will definitely need to make a stay there one night.

Jamie said...

How fun! I love Park City and road trips!!