Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Valentines...

Made these cuties after Brooke gave me the idea, over a year ago.. I had the bottles hanging out, waiting.. I wanted to do them last year.. but someone (Peyton) had to come the day I made plans to complete them!! I can do many things but laboring and crafting at the same time are not one of them..
The hardest part of the whole project was drinking all the pop.. not that hard!
Thanks Brooke for the cute idea!!
It was nice making a "green" craft, if you are into that save the whole earth thing... :)
I loved using my newest punches, the scalloped circle, which I put off buying, cause, do I really need it if I own scalloped scissors? Yes.. especially when it's 40% off, plus an additional 20% with a coupon, and will make life a little easier..
The border punch is also new.. it's a Fiskars punch "Threading Water". I hunted this one down, because I knew I would use it endlessly.. thanks goes to Paper Cakes for sharing that info!

7 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Super Cute!

BookwormMom said...

Sooooooooo cute! Maybe I should go steal some of the bottles Cole is squirreling away for Halloween uses....

Brooke said...

those turned out cuter than i had pictured in my head...

kdance10 said...

Those are really cute. Love it!

The Anderson's said...

Sooo cute!! I need three for my visiting teaching ladies. Do you take orders?

MeganSloan said...

Love the bottles! How did you put the caps on?

Mindy said...

The bottles have the kind that are screw on/off caps, so you can re-seal them and use them over! Awesome...