Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Let's call it "Tag Tuesday".. shall we?

I'm doing a bunch, cause I have a bunch to do..
Play along with any, or all if you want!

Tag #1: Honest Scrap

The award is "Honest Scrap" The rules of the award are :

~ Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
~ Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there is no prize but it is fun!
~ List 10 honest things about yourself.

1- I am a total toilet paper snob.. Charmin all the way!!
2- Sometimes, I have to run up the stairs at night, when I am the last one to go to bed.
3- I get into "Intervention" a little too much.
4- I am satisfied when a good spank is administered to a little bum, without a follow up laugh fro the spankee.
5- I wish my hair were long again, sometimes.
6- I don't really read to the girls, try recite.. I have most of their books memorized. Years of reading them will do that to you.
7- I enjoy spending money on new books for the girls almost as much as I do spending it on scrapbook stuff.
8- I am behind on my scrapbooks.. back to 2006 y'all..
9- I used to sluff seminary (quite a bit) to enjoy a 2 hour and fifteen minute lunch.. :0
10- I have been forgetting to take my picture of the day picture, and usually do it right before I put the girls to bed, which only riles them up, or after they've gone to sleep.

Tag #2: 7 Line Bio Poem

Here's a hint: Google it!

Mindy
Crafty (he he he..) friendly caring nurturing.
Mom to Lynnie-Lou, Ashley McSplashley, and Sweet "P".
Lover of all things chocolate, Merrill, and creating.
Who needs sleep, chocolate, and friends.
Who fears clowns, well-placed pop-its, losing everything.
Who would like to see old friends, a time machine, the inside of my eyelids.

Tag #3: Funny things I used to say..

Quite frankly, I still say a lot of funny things! Like when I got my name all jumbled up and Pindy Mitcher came out.. yep, that was smooth..

When I was small, I loved my dolls. I had little bottles to feed them and a little rocking chair in which I could sit and rock them. I would make a sucking sound for them while they ate the play bottle. My mom loved that..

I began my addiction to junk food at a young age.. I didn't want to stop then, either. One day, while mom was visiting with aunt Wendy in our kitchen, I climbed into the cupboard, very quietly, to munch on some potato chips. Their conversation suddenly paused, but my crunching did not, and my mom called my name..
"Mindy."
No answer, chewing.
A little more seriously now, "Mindy.."
Still, enjoying.
More annoyance that I am not answering her, "MINDYYY!!"
To which I responded, slamming the door open against the perpendicular wall, "WHH-AT!!"
That was greeted with laughter, and I shut the door and went about my second course.

Mom says I used to get all excited when M*A*S*H wold come on. I couldn't even talk yet, but knew when it started when I heard the helicopters in the opening sequence. I would run down the stairs, into the front room and spin with my arms held out like the blades of a helicopter, turning, back and forth... I still love M*A*S*H :)

Did I get them all?

1 comment:

BookwormMom said...

I love MASH, I watch it all the time...I must have watched it alot when I was pregnant with Talia, because the minute she hears it, she stops whatever she's doing to listen to the theme....

luv ya, Pindy!