Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Want a little laugh?

Meet my new alter ego...
"Master Pitcher"... dang sexy, I know..
I am the Cubmaster!!! (Think of that in a similar voice to what Skeletor would have said in He-Man...)
The shirt tie? I know.. it is an extra large, in all fairness to me.. I am contemplating getting a Scout belt, earning some belt loops to adorn it, and wearing it as a shirt dress with some olive drab leggings... what do you think? ;)
This is the closest that our household will come to scouting of any type.. says Merrill :)
Really, I think I am okay with it.. I know that we would really be missing out having our son (to be or not to be..) in our Boy Scout Troop.. we do have the most awesome, most experienced, organized, funnest, he's right in there with the boys, working on achievements (and he's pretty handsome too ;) Christie, you agree? Right?!) Scoutmaster of ALL TIME in our ward.. so I can't compete with that.. nor can I compete with the Cubmaster two masters ago.. she was dang awesome too..
I don't know about how sexy she was in her "master shirt" though...
(All photo credit goes to Julie.. anything flattering/un-flattering, is to her credit, or disdain.. ah, love you Julie!!)

10 comments:

Case said...

I had tough competition- Master Enos. And yeah, the SM is pretty dang awsome if I do say so myself!

Six-Pack Momma said...

That was me.... :P

Six-Pack Momma said...

...and I DO know how to spell awEsome!

Bonnie said...

The shirt really becomes you Mindy! LOL Scout shirts are the height of fashion of course. Ryan is YM prez and over the venturing scouts so I've ironed on a lot of patches lately.

GRAMEE said...

the color is good on you..

BookwormMom said...

Glad to know my boys are in good hands...YOURS!!!! I haven't talked to Kyle yet, but I'm excited to hear about his first pack meeting with you as cubmaster!

BookwormMom said...

By the way, you're the HOTTEST cubmaster I've seen in a year or so....

Chelsea Ling said...

cute :)

Case said...

you think your awesome then enos was radical

Platt Family said...

WOW! That is great! I know nothing about scouts, seeing since I had all sisters! So with my boys I have alot to learn!