Sunday, January 4, 2009

Giggles..

My cousin, Bonnie, made a comment that someday, Peyton would laugh at this... the probability that she left that comment while I was waiting for my camera battery to charge is huge.. so huge I put it in the boldest largest font possible.. but about that camera battery, Santa should have brought us a spare..
Anywhoo.. Peyton seems to think the situation is funny.. now. Don't ask how she reacts when the big ol' ball comes a rollin' out.. which the ballistophobia is the clostest to the fear of balls.. it was fear of flying objects such as bullets.. what the name for fear of clowns (shudder..)?

She thinks it is even funnier watching herself watching it and laughing at it while she's watching.. we could go on and on and on...
Meanwhile...
The church became just a bit more true today..
We moved from 1-4 block time to 9-12 ;) Truth abounds!!
It was quite a lovely day indeed. It could have been a little easier if Peyton had slept more than she fussed last night. 4 am came and suddenly, in her little world, it was "playtime". I was one tired momma.. 4 maybe almost five hours of sleep?..
Here's pics from today and yesterday... oh how I wish I'd had my camera with me yesterday night... Christie, you MUST re-create and post ;)
...good times...
On to pictures of the day(s)..
Yesterday:We do stress oral hygiene.. no halitosis, gingivitis, or cavities allowed.. start 'em young!!
And today:
Lately this is Lynn and Mer's favorite thing to do together.. their little quip to everything now is: "Oh.. that's awfully sweet of you, but I'd rather be KINGED!!"
So blessed to have such an awesome husband who lives to play with his kids...

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Your birthday is coming, Min.

Ally0005 said...

My kids love to play board games with their daddy.
Saturday night is our family board game crazy night. And lets not talk about when daddy is out of town, the girls know game nights.

Rachael said...

The look on Peyton face looks like a face that I have seen before on Ashley, And On her Mommy!

Bonnie said...

That is so hilarious!!!! Maybe I am psychic?? jk!!! I love watching her giggling at herself and having a blast!!