Friday, January 30, 2009

Flashback Friday..

I am a bit weepy.. excuse me...
Exactly one year ago today...
This month, one year ago..
And I was complaining, mildly... pulled muscles and all..
I miss it!
Getting ready...
The anticipation of filling this crib with a new, sweet little baby..
Bringing her home in this..
So, while I miss it all, am terribly jealous of all you ladies with child or with newborns in arms.. while I may be a little emotional..
I have this:
And she's incredible!
I am thankful for the memories, and for blogging them, so I can re-live them, anytime, day or middle of night...

7 comments:

kdance10 said...

I MISS IT TOO. I MISS FEELING THEM MOVE IN YOUR BELLY.I LOVE PEYTONS EYES.DID YOU MAKE THE SHIRT SHE HAS ON IN THAT PICTURE?

Mindy said...

I miss the moves, wiggles, and hiccups too! As for her top, I did make it... it was my first pillow case "dress" (it really didn't turn out to be a dress so much..) ever made. It makes a great shirt now!

Rachael said...

Well she is a beautiful little girl. Pretty soon Peyton and Kimmy are going to be playing in the nursery. And we will both be lonely during R.S. That was the hardest time for me. Not having a baby in my arms.

Happy 1st Birthday Peyton. I can't wait to see the cake eating pix.

Bonnie said...

It is so beautiful and impressive, the love of being a mother and enjoying all parts of the experience. I think there are a lot of people who don't see it for the beautiful thing that it is, like you do.

BookwormMom said...

I know how you feel...it makes me sad to know I will never hold a newborn in my arms again that isn't mine...but on the other hand, I have 3 healthy, amazing kids, and I know that's all I can deal with.

I do miss being pregnant though...I think it's the only time in my life that I feel at perfect ease in my own body, because it's not about me, it's about the life I'm growing.

TumbleBee said...

Cute! I love peyton!so cute!

Jamie said...

Wow... I guess I need to be better about embracing this pregnant crap, but I miss not being pregnant... I can't wait!! No more back pain, nausea, heartburn, etc. But enough complaining, you're right... I guess there are great things about being pregnant too :)