Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloweening...



We had a fun, kinda chilly, little sprinkle-y Halloween. Merrill took the girls out for a while... I didn't go because Peyton fell asleep during the traditional chili dinner. Just as well, Ash "missed me", and ended-up wanting to come home early. Notice that Lynn doesn't have any glitter on her dress? That's because I got the fun of washing her dress 4 times trying to get forklift grease out of it from the trunk-or-treat the night before. She says that she wishes she'd have listened when I told her not to play on dad's forklift. Thanks Christie for the goo be gone.. it did the trick. I owe you a bottle!
We didn't have too big a showing. I started to give out lots of candy, just to get rid of it...
I already have Thanksgiving decorations up, and the birthday countdown calendar.. Lynnie-lou will soon be 6!!!
We enjoyed the last night of the season at Lagoon last night. We really made the most of it too.
Feeling kind down today... but I guess we all have those days...
Maybe I just need some PANCAKES...

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Everyone looks so cute. Glad the Goo Gone worked. I love that stuff.

BookwormMom said...

I can't believe you already have thanksgiving up...I'm in awe of your homemaking skills!!! (as always :)).

The Anderson's said...

Cute kids. I love yours and Merrill's vampire teeth. Were you having an Bella/Edward moment? I love it!

Jamie said...

Very cute costumes!