Wednesday, August 13, 2008

6 months!!!

I can hardly believe it...
It's been 6 months (six!!!)..
Or, half a year...
Dangit, she's cute!
She is almost 17 pounds, hence my sore arms...
And everything is in good, working order. Swollen gums...:(
She starts fluoride now... and she really gets rockin' on her hands and knees!
I didn't even want to attempt a post yesterday... I would have been sending off some pretty awful vibes. I was seriously losing my sanity.
So, to make up for yesterday, Happy Birthday Jacks!!!
Yup, I suck.
I planned on making her her very own birthday cake, but didn't have two cake mixes. That's right, the special pan I bought, required two cake mixes. I didn't have two of the same flavor, and by the time I got to the store (blame it all on Peyton-pissy-pants...) and got home, it was time to start a cookin' dinner... and that is where my sanity nearly jumped out the second story window. Seriously.
So Jacks, I still owe you a rockin' b-day cake, and it's a comin'!
I just can't wait until life slows down a bit, just a wee bit. It is now hitting me, the whole 3 kid thing.
While at the doctor's today, I had to make the follow up appointment for 3 months from now. When the receptionist asked me what time I wanted it for in November, I had to stop and think, because I realized, that by that time, I would have a morning pre-schooler, and an afternoon kindergartner! I actually have to plan ahead now! No more of Mondy flying by the seat of her pants...
I haven't even had time to get all of the laundry done that is normally completed by Monday, let alone play!
Well, I kinda am now...
Here's a pic from yesterday... I love this onesie that I found a while ago...
"Princess in Training..."
How totally appropriate for a girl in this household!

3 comments:

jaclyn said...

thanks for the shout-out...looking forward to your frosting! lots please! hope today is better!

Ally0005 said...

Love the the picture, she is too cute. Well all your girls are.
You will love it when the girls are in school, just wait, well after the shock of if goes away.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Things will get better....even if only the occasional one day in five. ;) Peyton's teeth will come in and school will start, and you'll be able to reclaim your crafternoons. Love ya! Thanks for the nomination!