Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Two Friends...

My cute new running shoes and bananas... helps with all of those sore muscles. I learned that playing basketball in high school. Could have really helped me running track in junior high!
Brooke and I run/walk 3 miles every other day (well, at least we try...). Today it was a run the last bit... Peyton woke up. I told Mer he can't be pissy with me, I am trying to get "something sexy going on around here". He just laughed and said it was okay. He's good to help me so I can go early, he can be there for the girls. It probably wouldn't be very easy taking all three of them out...
So I did talk to him about the post he'll never know about ;)... He really says the mood just hasn't struck him. And that he's gay... just kidding. I was teasing him even more tonight. But we did talk seriously, seriously. I came home from visiting a lady in our ward who just had a baby, to find him, watching the Oxygen network(?!?). "When Harry Met Sally" was on. He claims that Billy Crystal was saying something funny... Yeah right, he just confirmed all of my suspicions. Again, kidding...
I am doing really well. This is my treat cupboard. pretty much empty. If you know me, this is usually full, so full that opened bags are stuffed everywhere, on top and between each other, wherever I can make them fit. Unopened bags don't stay unopened for very long... I can survive on sugar... now it stores emergency stuff, lantern, weather radio, camcorder... yeah, like I'm going to have the presence of thought to bust that out to film an emergency...
As Ash was going to bed, she came and told me, "Goodnight mom, don't let the BIG bugs bite."
I love hearing her say such silly things.
Oh, and I started the third book in the "Twilight" series, "Eclipse"...
Can you say "late night"? Maybe "cookie dough"...

No comments: