Friday, May 16, 2008

Flashback Friday...

Flashback: Two weeks ago today... My life was going on just like it normally does, until... Brooke gives me this book. Oh how I did not realize how this book would turn my life upside-down, inside-out, and turn everything else into something not quite as important...
Really...
My house cleaning, totally optional.
Meals became... well... excuses of meals. I had to be able to read while I was cooking whatever I was claiming to cook. Peanut Butter and Froot Loops became gourmet....
Scrapbooking??? What is that?
Lynn has never enjoyed so much uninterrupted computer time.
Ashley got to watch a lot of TV...
They both enjoyed playing outside a lot...
Merrill would often go to bed, and wake up in the wee hours of the morning to me, reading, still.
I became a pro at nursing while holding a hard-bound book.
And sweet Peyton, has enjoyed seeing my face a lot more. I play with her so much more now that there aren't books that are begging me to read them.
But my mind still goes to Edward and Bella...
I just feel guilty that I am not this into my scriptures!
Today on "Good Things Utah", they had Stephanie Meyer on... my life reverted back to a week ago, when I was trying to finish the last book in the series (for now...). Children were not allowed to speak to me, or on my room for that matter while the hosts were talking to her. I had to hear every word! So sorry to my fellow "Twilight" obsessors (fans), I didn't even want to spare the second to call you!
Hopefully it should be on ABC 4's website soon.. It helped to fill my "Twilight" craving.
Oh, yeah...
GO TEAM EDWARD!!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

you can rest assured that you weren't the only one going through all that...but how awesome are those books!!!! we were at my in-laws for mother's day and someone said something about vampires (not any particular ones), brandon piped up and said "not more vampires....i've already lost my wife to one!" he was joking of course but GO TEAM EDWARD!! woohoooooooo!!!

Brooke said...

go team edward woo hoo!

Emalee said...

SO Friday night I got my twilight book signed!!!!! AHHHHH GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!