Wednesday, April 16, 2008

potential and the "round-up"

What do all of these things have in common? What will they have in common? Stay tuned to find out! Hopefully I'll get them completed tomorrow, three projects....

Lynn and I went to the Kindergarten "Round-Up" today. It was quite exciting. We have some preparation to do... I get to go shopping for school supplies! I love that isle...
Not much else is going on.
We checked on Christie's kitties... Her mama cat had 5 little kittens... they are so dang cute! Their little cries make me want one, until I think of how our punk kitty would scratch our couches and claw my curtains... I am glad he ran away... feel the love? Maybe these kitties will be more homey and lovey cause their mama loves them... our kitten was from a ferrel mama... I think.
But then there's poop to deal with too... bleh!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Mindy it sounds like you might have an addiction to flouts. :)