Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Bloggin' Good Friend Ally...

Today, I love my Mailman... Well, I really love Ally, but I love that my mailman didn't screw this one up! Isn't' this fun? I got a box-FULL of Girl Scout cookies, and a surprise on top! Thanks Ally!!! (I did eat half a box of Samoas all by myself last night while I was nursing Peyton, so they cancelled themselves out, right? Too cute! Love the Peyton Green! Such a fun surprise after busting my butt cleaning my house and referee-ing sister fights all day long... I woke up Peyton last night to take a pic to post, then my camera battery (yes I need to buy a back up...) went dead... no posting last night! My blessing of the day: An awesome friend who not only sends me Girls Scout cookies, but a bonus! Love ya Ally!

3 comments:

Ally0005 said...

You're welcome. Enjoy the cookies!!!!

Brooke said...

look how cute peyton is in that bib... cute bib too!!!

Six-Pack Momma said...

How cute is that?! Does Ally take special orders?