Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A big day for us! Another Doctor's appointment! Just two week visits now! Next one: January 2nd. Peyton doesn't quite look like Ash or Lynn... I think she has parts of each, but those eyes... right now, they don't really look like either. She is 4 1/4-4 1/2 pounds. Babies cooked this far, are normally 3 1/2 pounds. He put her in the 60th percentile, and told me it's all normal... I like chubby babies! I forgot to take my DVD :(... placenta effect... but I did get a couple of pics. Hopefully she'll be lower next time, or at least not behind my placenta so we can get some better ones!
It was a busy day though. It was one thing after another. That is the only part about this season that I can say I don't care for, but then again, I do it to myself! We still haven't been to Temple Square even! That is tradition... Might have to be a year-end tradition this year.
The page above is page #2 of the layout, part 1 was yesterday. Look at me... I am getting a book done... One of how many though...

No comments: